• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you’re not a fan but arteta quietly doing a decent job and building a team and a half. Get Jesus in and bankers for top 4 for me.
He's such a huge 'kin helmet isn't he?

He's done ok there though. An FA Cup win and just falling short of top 4.

I dont think he's top quality as a manager though. He didn't show any aptitude on the run in when it mattered. I think Arsenal would be better served by Vieira tbh...as much as it pains me to say so because he is a bigger 'kin weapon than Arteta.

Ah - makes sense. I think they would've liked to get more for him but there's an absence of a bidding war for obvious reasons.
You don't have to have bidding wars when you know what you're doing. The right offer comes and you sell because the replacements are in place.

Your boys Brighton are going down next season.
Feel pretty certain that won't be happening. Whether they improve or not is a different question.

Promoted teams, Everton, Leeds, Saints and my surprise pick to be in the muck is Wolves. Those will be the ones fighting it out.

So I guess we're spending the whole summer insisting that the team the finished four points off the drop is actually not anywhere close to that and it is silly to suggest they are. Also the team hasn't as of yet improved itself.

Sure, whatever, see you and your soiled pants in March.

So I guess we're spending the whole summer insisting that the team the finished four points off the drop is actually not anywhere close to that and it is silly to suggest they are. Also the team hasn't as of yet improved itself.

Sure, whatever, see you and your soiled pants in March.
Im certainly not spending my summer dreaming of relegation my Jack.

I just need to wait till May, watch Brighton go down and watch Franks mighty blues claim top 4.

Im certainly not spending my summer dreaming of relegation my Jack.

I just need to wait till May, watch Brighton go down and watch Franks mighty blues claim top 4.
I don't want to be too depressing but I'd not be shocked if Frank wasn't here come May.

I'm not dreaming of anything though. This is the reality now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back