• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us on the doll where Everton touched you.

Life is for living, its not for worrying about irrelevant things like a club thats never been relegated getting relegated.
Believe it or not I actually hope every day I'm going to wake up and see a bunch of reports on Everton doing useful things. I still live in hope. But I can also say every day that we don't do anything new that we're trending downward more and more.

Strange seeing Chelsea slow in the transfer market this summer, they don't seem to be heavily linked with anyone so far.

Their ownership model is so different to the sugar daddy one that it's going to take a while for their fans to get used to acting like a normal club again like pre 2003.

Strange seeing Chelsea slow in the transfer market this summer, they don't seem to be heavily linked with anyone so far.

Their ownership model is so different to the sugar daddy one that it's going to take a while for their fans to get used to acting like a normal club again like pre 2003.

I’ve heard they’re after that French striker.

Thierry le Gass

We have a squad that is barely above that level if you're being generous and a manager who has shown nothing. No, I think at the time of this post we'll do well to not go down.

In fairness we had an injury crisis last season, changed managers twice in the middle of both transfer windows, had probably the worst refereeing agenda against the club in a single season I can remember, and still didn’t go down.

There’s no reason think that with a full pre season with Frank, a few less injuries, and a decent window we won’t be able to pull ourselves out of trouble.

Only just noticed the business Arsenal arte doing / wanting done.

They could be back with a bang next season.

A strong Spurs and Arsenal is good for the league. Been far too easy for Liverpool for too long with only City and occasionally Chelsea being anything like competent.

Conte is world class though and whilst I don’t think Arteta is near that level he’s improving Arsenal slowly. Tuchel should get his act together as well and United won’t be a basket case for ever. Would be good to see murder inc. under a bit of pressure for once.

A strong Spurs and Arsenal is good for the league. Been far too easy for Liverpool for too long with only City and occasionally Chelsea being anything like competent.

Conte is world class though and whilst I don’t think Arteta is near that level he’s improving Arsenal slowly. Tuchel should get his act together as well and United won’t be a basket case for ever. Would be good to see murder inc. under a bit of pressure for once.
The only problem with that is to put the rs under real pressure,City,United,Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea would all need to take 6 points from us because I can see the rs taking 4 at least.

We've been lucky that there's been a manager like Guardiola prepared to put in half a career at Man City, because no matter how much money you throw at a team you have to have blend and a philosophy and a manager with massive respect from players to go with the plan. We could easily have been seeing Liverpool with 3 more PL titles without that. But Klopp's Liverpool peaked at the same time as Pep's team and they wont trouble them from now on - or a resurgent Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs for the for runners up spot.

The only problem with that is to put the rs under real pressure,City,United,Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea would all need to take 6 points from us because I can see the rs taking 4 at least.

The league has been a two horse race for ages by a massive gap. Spurs Arsenal and United have been pathetic in recent seasons apart from a few odd moments. Liverpool falling off their level a bit and the others improving would be a welcome change from this never ending media deluge of glory glory Liverpool that has bend the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back