• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my best mates is a Spurs supporter. "Fan favourite" is being REALLLY generous how he felt about Eriksen the last 2-3 years there. "He needs to go" "a complete liability" "release him on a free"

He's actually one of the biggest whingers I know when it comes to their team, he makes us look rational by comparison.

The last season and a half at ours he did the absolute minimum he could get away with so it didn't jeopardise a potential move away. People want him back for the 'fairytale'. Personally I'm ambivalent.

The last season and a half at ours he did the absolute minimum he could get away with so it didn't jeopardise a potential move away. People want him back for the 'fairytale'. Personally I'm ambivalent.
If there is one thing Levy does woeful is that he holds on to players about 1-1.5 years too long. He could have sold Alli for £80m, could have sold Dier for £50m, could have sold Erikssen for €110m+

If there is one thing Levy does woeful is that he holds on to players about 1-1.5 years too long. He could have sold Alli for £80m, could have sold Dier for £50m, could have sold Erikssen for €110m+

Agree on Alli and Eriksen. Dier was solid last season so I am pleased we never sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back