• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling to Chelsea is an interesting one

On his day Sterling can still be an effective player

This could re-energise his career if it goes well

Very interesting for both parties. Chelsea as he’ll be anticipating a lot of first team football ahead of Pulisic Ziyech Odoi etc.

City because they’ll receive a huge fee for him and then will have their choice of forward to compliment Haaland and Foden.

Couldn’t see Chelsea going for Richarlison if they get Sterling also but perhaps City will consider him. He’d give them a very different option in attack.

Very interesting for both parties. Chelsea as he’ll be anticipating a lot of first team football ahead of Pulisic Ziyech Odoi etc.

City because they’ll receive a huge fee for him and then will have their choice of forward to compliment Haaland and Foden.

Couldn’t see Chelsea going for Richarlison if they get Sterling also but perhaps City will consider him. He’d give them a very different option in attack.
The fee is rumoured to be €35m because his wages are so large. Not a huge fee at all.

Spurs have had a very good window already. Liverpool also making their moves very early.

Apart from that, everyone else just seems to be plodding along. Mane, Lukaku & Sterling moves may then start to have a bit more of a domino effect.

I mean, is it really? Watching him play again at all after what happened was but loads of players go back to their former teams at the end of their careers. Bit OTT.

All these circling clubs looking for his signature are cynics: waited for his fitness to be confirmed before offering him a contract.

Not exactly fairytale stuff.

Well done to Brentford for offering him the chance.

I mean, is it really? Watching him play again at all after what happened was but loads of players go back to their former teams at the end of their careers. Bit OTT.

Binned him off because he CBA, he has a heart attack and then Spurs want to sign a player they binned off? I mean, how could you top that! It's like, who has a better story than THAT!

hopefully obvious /s here btw

Spurs have had a very good window already. Liverpool also making their moves very early.

Apart from that, everyone else just seems to be plodding along. Mane, Lukaku & Sterling moves may then start to have a bit more of a domino effect.

I'm happy with the talk of Liverpool's 'evolution'.

The cash on Nunez looks like they've admitted they have to try another way to get a major trophy again. The resort to a lot of aerial play and a spearhead for the attack wont be as effective as what they had in their Klopp peak years with Firmino/Salah/Mane.

I can see it now: "Trent" pumping in ball after ball from out wide in the final 3rd. Bread and butter for PL defenders.

I got some backlash for questioning it on Twitter. Never knew Spurs fans were this deluded but perked up my Monday lol

One of my best mates is a Spurs supporter. "Fan favourite" is being REALLLY generous how he felt about Eriksen the last 2-3 years there. "He needs to go" "a complete liability" "release him on a free"

He's actually one of the biggest whingers I know when it comes to their team, he makes us look rational by comparison.

Binned him off because he CBA, he has a heart attack and then Spurs want to sign a player they binned off? I mean, how could you top that! It's like, who has a better story than THAT!

hopefully obvious /s here btw
Inter had no choice to release him after the cardiac arrest, all footballers/athletes are banned from sports in Italy if they have a Defibrillator/Pacemaker fitted.

The 29-year-old midfielder had an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) inserted in his chest to regulate any further disturbances in his heartbeat.

But that may prevent him from playing for Inter Milan again. Italy bans players with significant heart abnormalities from competing both at the amateur and professional level.

Francesco Braconaro, a member of the Italian FA’s technical scientific committee, has made it clear the Dane will have to remove the defibrillator if he wants to play again in Serie A.

Braconaro told Radio Kiss Kiss: “Christian Eriksen cannot be given the all-clear to play in Italy.

“If the player has the defibrillator removed, therefore confirming the pathology can be resolved, then he can return to play for Inter.”

We should sign whoever Chelsea have to sell/loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back