• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Palace are on the list of teams better run than us now. We're running out of those that aren't.

Yes. I don’t think last season is an outlier. We are now going to be in the relegation fight for the foreseeable future. So many of the smaller clubs are better run than us with smart recruitment and a clear strategy.

The bottom 7 is likely to be the 3 promoted sides, Leeds, Brentford, Saints and ourselves. It is possible for a Wolves, Brighton or Palace to get dragged into it if they have bad luck with injuries. If Lampard gets us mid table it would sadly have to be considered a success

Yet they still finish midtable.

12th 14th 14th 12th

If that was us everyone would be moaning our players are over rated yet with the likes of Palace and Brighton the fut hipsters are jizzing in their kecks.

@Saint Domingo
They only started the turnaround in the second 14th. And apparently they unlike you and Everton understand what a process is.

They only started the turnaround in the second 14th. And apparently they unlike you and Everton understand what a process is.

The same process that never ends?

"The process" is what gave Martinez 2 years too long at the club "trust the process" "rebuild"

I would bet my house that Palace wont be in the top 6-7 in the next 5 years.

The same process that never ends?

"The process" is what gave Martinez 2 years too long at the club "trust the process" "rebuild"

I would bet my house that Palace wont be in the top 6-7 in the next 5 years.
Congrats on the bold claim that Palace won't be better than any of the rich mega clubs.

I'll bet Palace have an enjoyable, fun and competitive side because they already do.

Well I told you Brighton would finish top half and they did which now you're calling a fluke to desperately cling onto that. I don't know that Palace are ready to make a jump but I will say I'm fully behind finishing 12th sometimes if my eyes don't bleed every week. If we can't be good I'd at least like to be fun and Palace are that.

Everton aren't we???

12th aint no good for a club this big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back