• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakaku to Inter

Laporte showed a better first touch on that chance than Lakaku there.

Your recruitment model is atrocious with a litteny of flops from Lakaku Maguire, Sancho, AWB, Pogba, Bailly that cost a combined £350 million plus.

Lakaku is back!!.... To flat track bully mode!!!

Lakaku going back to Inter on a years loan, € 10 million euros plus add ons.

1656404252346.webp

1656404274500.webp

1656404303191.webp

1656404339897.webp

Looool. Thrush breath 86 ladies and gentlemen

Ake hahaha he is awful, and Sterling has regressed so badly they are willing to pay £50 million when he has a year left and he's on 300k a week and enquiring about 38 year old Ronaldo, Boehly is in charge of transfers and it shows, no wonder they want Michael Edwards and throwing tons of money at him right now to move there.

If the ownership had a clue they would keep this banker Boehly away from recruitment and get someone with any nous in the game to maybe take charge of recruitment for a few windows until they get a proper authentic head of recruitment.

They have so many holes right now, 3 CBS have gone, Ziyech is going to Milan, Lakaku to Inter, Werner looks to be off as well and they'll take a hit on that fee.

Tuchel will be throwing his dummy out and throwing the club under the Bus like he eventually does at clubs if they don't fill these gaps they have in the squad.

A top 4 spot could up for grabs, Chelsea spot is majorly vulnerable when they have overhaul there defence and attack.
It’s Lukaku not Lakaku you dumbass

I think he's very important to that side. He gets in the box and into good goalscoring positions while the other wide players overplay. He scores a lot of big goals, and he's a bit underrated if anything. Would be a massive signing for Chelsea.
He's always been underrated. His performances over the last couple of seasons however have been below par for him. He has also become less and less important to the team in that time. He's no longer a guaranteed starter. I don't think we will miss him that much.
I think he will thrive with a new challenge and do well for them.

He's always been underrated. His performances over the last couple of seasons however have been below par for him. He has also become less and less important to the team in that time. He's no longer a guaranteed starter. I don't think we will miss him that much.
I think he will thrive with a new challenge and do well for them.

I really don't think City win the league without his performance off the bench against Villa

He was our no.1 target after Gallagher’s loan expired. Looking at the deal being reported it seems we paid the top end of Lens expectations but, as with Olise, Eze etc, the strategy appears to be to buy younger players, improve them and have the potential to move them on.
I’ve no idea where this “hipsters” cack come from, seems to have been invented on here. I would agree that Palace should expect to finish between 14th - 9th but for a “small club” who have been in administration twice this century and were relegation certainties on here at the beginning on last season; not too shabby.
It's genuinely impressive mate.

I really like Raphinha. Just hope he gets to play for them and not just a rotational player. Too good a player to be, for me.

They arnt blessed with options from the right. He will be fantastic and start most games. Ziyech will probably be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back