• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our no.1 target after Gallagher’s loan expired. Looking at the deal being reported it seems we paid the top end of Lens expectations but, as with Olise, Eze etc, the strategy appears to be to buy younger players, improve them and have the potential to move them on.
I’ve no idea where this “hipsters” cack come from, seems to have been invented on here. I would agree that Palace should expect to finish between 14th - 9th but for a “small club” who have been in administration twice this century and were relegation certainties on here at the beginning on last season; not too shabby.
Always had a soft spot for Palace, mainly from the Chris Armstrong Palace cup run to the semi final in 95
I had an every goal of the FA Cup in 95 video and there was a quarter final v Wolves were every goal was a blammo, one got stuck in the stantion

How is Nathan Ferguson getting on now, has he managed a game yet?
Sadly no. His original injury cleared up. Had a run out as a sub (I think) last Boxing Day at Spurs but got injured again and then injured in training after that.The club are doing a good job keeping him involved with community stuff. I think he is fit now. Vieira is giving him every chance. Needs a good pre season and we definitely need full back cover. Hope it works out for him as he really has had horrendous luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back