• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they still finish midtable.

12th 14th 14th 12th

If that was us everyone would be moaning our players are over rated yet with the likes of Palace and Brighton the fut hipsters are jizzing in their kecks.

@Saint Domingo

I didn’t notice much criticism of everyone’s favourite manager Vieira when he stood there utterly powerless as one of the worst Everton team’s I’ve ever seen came back from 2 down against his Palace side.

People can chuck as much hipster praise as they want. I’ll b amazed if Zaha Eze Olise Edouard or Mateta play for a top CL club in their careers going forward. Their best player is a Chelsea loanee and Vieira still hasn’t found a way to get all those attacking players on the pitch at once together.

It’s ok when the hipsters approve though because it’s just dressed up as a never ending process that you can’t understand. Similarly when Potter or Bielsa go through massive losing streaks it’s somehow better than an Everton manager winning any game.

I didn’t notice much criticism of everyone’s favourite manager Vieira when he stood there utterly powerless as one of the worst Everton team’s I’ve ever seen came back from 2 down against his Palace side.

People can chuck as much hipster praise as they want. I’ll b amazed if Zaha Eze Olise Edouard or Mateta play for a top CL club in their careers going forward. Their best player is a Chelsea loanee and Vieira still hasn’t found a way to get all those attacking players on the pitch at once together.

It’s ok when the hipsters approve though because it’s just dressed up as a never ending process that you can’t understand. Similarly when Potter or Bielsa go through massive losing streaks it’s somehow better than an Everton manager winning any game.
I don't rate Vieira.

The gymnastics with Potter must be getting painful. He finished top half with Brighton guys. Even if he never does anything else that's impressive. You can say it.

Ake hahaha he is awful, and Sterling has regressed so badly they are willing to pay £50 million when he has a year left and he's on 300k a week and enquiring about 38 year old Ronaldo, Boehly is in charge of transfers and it shows, no wonder they want Michael Edwards and throwing tons of money at him right now to move there.

If the ownership had a clue they would keep this banker Boehly away from recruitment and get someone with any nous in the game to maybe take charge of recruitment for a few windows until they get a proper authentic head of recruitment.

They have so many holes right now, 3 CBS have gone, Ziyech is going to Milan, Lakaku to Inter, Werner looks to be off as well and they'll take a hit on that fee.

Tuchel will be throwing his dummy out and throwing the club under the Bus like he eventually does at clubs if they don't fill these gaps they have in the squad.

A top 4 spot could up for grabs, Chelsea spot is majorly vulnerable when they have overhaul there defence and attack.

Cheick Doucouré off to Palace. Some signing, that. If all goes well they will make double their money on him in the future. That's if they intend to be a selling club, of course @Alan Whittle
He was our no.1 target after Gallagher’s loan expired. Looking at the deal being reported it seems we paid the top end of Lens expectations but, as with Olise, Eze etc, the strategy appears to be to buy younger players, improve them and have the potential to move them on.
I’ve no idea where this “hipsters” cack come from, seems to have been invented on here. I would agree that Palace should expect to finish between 14th - 9th but for a “small club” who have been in administration twice this century and were relegation certainties on here at the beginning on last season; not too shabby.

Only a year left on his contract and he's stalling on a new one. He's also looked stale for the last couple of years, he probably needs the change.

I think he's very important to that side. He gets in the box and into good goalscoring positions while the other wide players overplay. He scores a lot of big goals, and he's a bit underrated if anything. Would be a massive signing for Chelsea.

He was our no.1 target after Gallagher’s loan expired. Looking at the deal being reported it seems we paid the top end of Lens expectations but, as with Olise, Eze etc, the strategy appears to be to buy younger players, improve them and have the potential to move them on.
I’ve no idea where this “hipsters” cack come from, seems to have been invented on here.I would agree that Palace should expect to finish between 14th - 9th but for a “small club” who have been in administration twice this century and were relegation certainties on here at the beginning on last season; not too shabby.

That term tends to get thrown around whenever a club signs a player the majority doesn't know about and for some reason (fear perhaps?) you're branded a hipster for knowing your stuff. Or in Palace's case, for having a scouting network that extends beyond the norm/Premier League.

Olise and Eze have a chance IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back