• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit it is a lot for a Rodri understudy but I think he's quality.
He's fine. He'd start for us but that's a comically low bar. We couldn't pay more than like 20m for that level of player and have it make sense. City once again showing what unlimited money does.

Can see Phillips being another Ake/Grealish for City
When fit, Ake has put some terrific performances in. Most blue I know want to keep him. As for Grealish, it is far too early to judge him. With a few exceptions, mainly defenders, it takes a year for them to adjust to the way Pep wants them to play. I think Grealish will thrive next season.

When fit, Ake has put some terrific performances in. Most blue I know want to keep him. As for Grealish, it is far too early to judge him. With a few exceptions, mainly defenders, it takes a year for them to adjust to the way Pep wants them to play. I think Grealish will thrive next season.
They’ve both bombed for the money you paid, but it’s of little issue because you can just spend it all again

They’ve both bombed for the money you paid, but it’s of little issue because you can just spend it all again
Sorry but that is complete testicles. As is the notion that we can just spend what we like.

Taken over 5 seasons, we have a net spend of just £173.4M, Liverpool, the net spend champions have a net spend over the same period of £241.65M.

Sorry but that is complete testicles. As is the notion that we can just spend what we like.

Taken over 5 seasons, we have a net spend of just £173.4M, Liverpool, the net spend champions have a net spend over the same period of £241.65M.

Mate you spend absolutely loads of money on players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back