• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalvin Phillips looks a snip at £45m. Still got two years on his contract, and going for the same as Jesus with one year on his contract, and a fair bit less than our Richie.

Smart business in my opinion. Not as good as the RS getting Salah to sign on again for a billion pounds a week though - I mean, how much would it cost to replace a player like him? Bargain, whatever his wages.

So, as if there was ever any doubt, it's City and the RS battling it out for everything again this season. And we always thought the Scottish League was boring.

Kalvin Phillips to City is just a transfer I don’t understand. Nowhere near good enough to get in their first team, will be a backup for Rodri and they should have no reason to ever play both in the same side. Reminds me a lot of the Grealish signing, just signing an English player for the sake of it.

It would appear as though Eriksen has agreed to sign for United on a three-year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back