• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have already spent 50 mil and are about to drop another 30 mil on Broja and potentially another 30 mil on a defender or midfielder

They will easily spend over 100 mil this summer and it doesn’t look like they are selling any players. I know they value rice at over 100 mil but can’t see anyone being interested with that price so can’t see rice leaving this summer.

Very unusual as gold and Sullivan are not notorious big spenders
Getting them in place for when they sell Rice to fund the the transfer spree

Is it just me or have the 'top 6' absolutely ran away with this window so far?

Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United, City & Liverpool have all made a number of big signings and there's still over 40 days to go until the window closes. They've left everyone else in the dust.

This league is seriously in danger of losing all of it's competitiveness and, frustratingly, it's the 'scab 6' clubs who're starting to really pull away from the rest. It'll very soon become the 'Super League' in all but name and the sad thing is that many called that this would happen.

Looking abroad you only have to see the absolute nonsense going on at Barcelona to confirm that the sport is in the mud.

Is it just me or have the 'top 6' absolutely ran away with this window so far?

Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United, City & Liverpool have all made a number of big signings and there's still over 40 days to go until the window closes. They've left everyone else in the dust.

This league is seriously in danger of losing all of it's competitiveness and, frustratingly, it's the 'scab 6' clubs who're starting to really pull away from the rest. It'll very soon become the 'Super League' in all but name and the sad thing is that many called that this would happen.

Looking abroad you only have to see the absolute nonsense going on at Barcelona to confirm that the sport is in the mud.

Leeds have signed more players than anyone I think, although that doesn't mean all of them are good.

Yup unfortunately the lure of playing Bulgarian and Estonian sides in a competition which literally has the word ‘conference’ in its name is far more attractive than us
Easy to call a competition naff when we have little chance of competing in it. Remember the good old days when we sneered at the Caribou Cup,now we'd sell our souls to even reach a final.

Reputable owners, Lord Alan Sugars sidekick, animal loving players, ginger manager, non racist fans and a song named after Michael Jackson’s monkey as well, what’s not to love
Reputable owners?
Moshiri laundering dirty Russian money.
Ginger manager that consistently kept us top ten and got them European football.
Fans who didn't throw bananas at John Barnes.
Team who has it's most vociferous fans predicting a season of fighting relegation.
Indeed what isn't to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back