• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They we're always going to come out of this looking rosy.

Scummy club, reminds me back to the day they forced a Barcelona shirt on Cesc after an international with spain.

And now this witholding payments etc, pure scum. Poor pique has been waiting for his £30m+ for few years lmao and now FDJ with £15-16m.

Incredible how they do it.

They we're always going to come out of this looking rosy.

Scummy club, reminds me back to the day they forced a Barcelona shirt on Cesc after an international with spain.

And now this witholding payments etc, pure scum. Poor pique has been waiting for his £30m+ for few years lmao and now FDJ with £15-16m.

Incredible how they do it.

Hate them anyway for all this cheating they're doing but also the fact that every player we've ever signed from them has been an absolute failure. Sick of them existing, I was genuinely hoping they'd go bust.

Hate them anyway for all this cheating they're doing but also the fact that every player we've ever signed from them has been an absolute failure. Sick of them existing, I was genuinely hoping they'd go bust.

They can only sell their TV and merch rights once.

They are balls deep that some court somewhere ruling that UEFA is a restraint of trade, or a monopoly, or sommet, will rule in their favour. Leading to a new ESL.

If the PL clubs walk away from it, (I think they might), its a 3 year, max, circus.

Either way, if a football club is terribly run, more money aint the solution. #EFC.

West Ham have already spent 50 mil and are about to drop another 30 mil on Broja and potentially another 30 mil on a defender or midfielder

They will easily spend over 100 mil this summer and it doesn’t look like they are selling any players. I know they value rice at over 100 mil but can’t see anyone being interested with that price so can’t see rice leaving this summer.

Very unusual as gold and Sullivan are not notorious big spenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back