• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, I wasn't surprised they sold Sterling, but for me selling Bernando Silva would be terrible business as he's their unsung hero.
Selling Bernardo has been on the cards for years. He had a very good season last season but the previous 2 seasons he was a bit underwhelming and there have always been rumours he wants to leave.

But yeah I agree with the point that getting rid of Sterling, Silva and Jesus might leave them with a bit of a transition on their hands. Especially with Gundo and KDB being past their best

Silva transfer is not something Pep/City want anymore than it was for Ferran or Eric. Barça happens to be a dream for many & Pep doesn’t keep players who want to exit

He's 31. He started 15 of the 28 games in the league last season.

Started more games in the champions league (11 out of 12).

His stats are skewed due to that and he does well with what does... being a squad player who has a big impact. Oh and he takes penalties (6 out of his 18 goals in the league and champs league were penalties, then think about free kicks and corners for goals and assists)

If you think Mahrez, Foden, Grealish, Honey Monster playing 40+ games a season will make them win loads then fair enough.

I think that's a inconsistent lineup that isn't going to scare Chelsea or the RS if Mahrez is the main top dog there.

Last edited:

He's 31. He started 15 of the 28 games in the league last season.

Started more games in the champions league (11 out of 12).

His stats are skewed due to that and he does well with what does... being a squad player who has a big impact. Oh and he takes penalties (6 out of his 18 goals in the league and champs league were penalties, then think about free kicks and corners for goals and assists)

If you think Mahrez, Foden, Grealish, Honey Monster playing 40+ games a season will make them win loads then fair enough.

I think that's a inconsistent lineup that isn't going to scare Chelsea or the RS if Mahrez is the main top dog there.

If you think Mahrez is inconsistent your a bigger clown than you let on

Selling Bernardo has been on the cards for years. He had a very good season last season but the previous 2 seasons he was a bit underwhelming and there have always been rumours he wants to leave.

But yeah I agree with the point that getting rid of Sterling, Silva and Jesus might leave them with a bit of a transition on their hands. Especially with Gundo and KDB being past their best
Ive never seen him underwhelming tbh hes one of there best players in every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back