• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only last season did I realise how hard he works off the ball as well. Seem to have let a lot of goals and assists go with Jesus, Sterling and now potentially Silva. Alvarez and Haaland should fill the other 2 but Silva can play across the front 3 and in a midfield 3 as well. Think they would need to bring in another midfielder if he went.

He's an outstanding player. Graft, skill, technique, goals, assists. Don't think there's a team in world football that wouldn't want him.

He's also consistent. 7-8 out of 10 every game.

Pep will never keep a player who wants to leave.

"If you want to leave because you’re not happy here, you believe you’ll be happy in another place, you have to go. The career is short, one day it’s over. If he wants to leave, absolutely no disappointment. It’s his desire, I’m happy for him."

Get that.

But it's the squad depth now. De Bruyne is injury prone now, Gudongen too.

Sterling still fit that system and bags 20 a season. Jesus was still effective. Bernardo did a whole midfield job if needed.

I guess they'll be getting some more in. But I've gone from thinking they'd romp the league again to maybe not....

Got basically got Grealish, Foden, Harlaand as your attack now.

Get that.

Sterling still fit that system and bags 20 a season. Jesus was still effective. Bernardo did a whole midfield job if needed.

I guess they'll be getting some more in. But I've gone from thinking they'd romp the league again to maybe not....

Ive already said similar, they have taken a LOT of goals out the team and expecting The Honey Monster to adapt and stay fit and young Jack to stay off the ale for 9months.

But Big Red have just spent 100m on The South American Andy Carroll and some budget winger from Porto.

Ive already said similar, they have taken a LOT of goals out the team and expecting The Honey Monster to adapt and stay fit and young Jack to stay off the ale for 9months.

But Big Red have just spent 100m on The South American Andy Carroll and some budget winger from Porto.

This is true.

Ev for the league

Get that.

Did you forget Mahrez by accident? He's literally signed a new contract today, I can see increased minutes for him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back