• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweener. Not enough work out of possession to play deep not good enough around the box to be a #10. He might be ok yet in the right team.

Just in general everyone is going to rate someone playing in the France youth teams because a good number of those guys end up being top class.
He is a talent

Can see City going for Neymar if Bernardo Leaves.

Cucurella for Zinchenko, and Neymar for Bernardo.

Saka's happy to sign a new 5 year deal according to reports worth £170k p/w , so hopefully that deters them from signing him.

Madness selling him. One of my fave players in the league.

Only last season did I realise how hard he works off the ball as well. Seem to have let a lot of goals and assists go with Jesus, Sterling and now potentially Silva. Alvarez and Haaland should fill the other 2 but Silva can play across the front 3 and in a midfield 3 as well. Think they would need to bring in another midfielder if he went.

Madness selling him. One of my fave players in the league.
Pep will never keep a player who wants to leave.

"If you want to leave because you’re not happy here, you believe you’ll be happy in another place, you have to go. The career is short, one day it’s over. If he wants to leave, absolutely no disappointment. It’s his desire, I’m happy for him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back