• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pondering what this 'Financial Fair Play' scam really means and the best I can do is this;
Clubs like Citeh can spend £100 million to fill their subs bench, while clubs like us need to sell one of their star players to balance the books.
Fair play my bottom!
You need to balance the books because you have burned through an absolute fortune in the last few years with nothing to show. That has nothing to do with what other clubs are doing.

Silva will not be leaving this season unless you cheap scruffs cough up the money. I would asked for it all up front too. We all know how your club likes to wriggle out of paying what it owes.

ManYoo & Chelsea have already witnessed this summer the pull of Barca. City have already had two of their players taken, 3rd incoming

LOL. You took 2 of City's fringe players. Fair play if you get Bernardo though
First was not a fringe player, he was playing most of the matches and Pep publicly lauded his value to the club. Second was also key but injured at the time he was pursued. Pep does not stand in the way of players who do not want to remain, he will do the same with Bernardo whose dream it is to join Barca - Guardiola knows better than anyone the pull of Barca

First was not a fringe player, he was playing most of the matches and Pep publicly lauded his value to the club. Second was also key but injured at the time he was pursued. Pep does not stand in the way of players who do not want to remain, he will do the same with Bernardo whose dream it is to join Barca - Guardiola knows better than anyone the pull of Barca
"Most of the matches". 13 Prem appearances in his first season and 6 in his second. And Torres was not key lol He did well for them but he was not key. Both fringe players, 1 Catalan and the other from Valencia which is on the doorstep of Catalunya.

We don't keep players who want to leave. But we owe you no favours and you can't afford him.
Preoccupied with can Barca afford him more than why Bernardo would want to leave City for such a doomed destination. Chelsea fans thought similarly

FY2dpwIWIAAlTxQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back