• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the news about VVD. Can't for the life of me think why he'd choose the RS over City and Chelsea. Both sides have better squads, can pay more in wages and have a better chance of silverware than them lot. The only thing I can think of is perhaps it's down to Klopp.

Are you serious?

Firstly, this is probably his agent signalling to the big clubs that he's available. Secondly, the big clubs aren't interested in him cos he isn't that great, THAT'S why he's going there.

There's no set of fans so limitlessly gullible as the RS though, so implying he chose them over Chelsea has them all giddy. All other fans are laughing at the blatant lie and the RS reaction but bless 'em, they're quite cute when they're like this.

AND he hasn't even signed yet!

Are you serious?

Firstly, this is probably his agent signalling to the big clubs that he's available. Secondly, the big clubs aren't interested in him cos he isn't that great, THAT'S why he's going there.

City and Chelsea were after him. Still will be if the RS manage to mess this up.

Literally nothing of note will come of Liverpool tapping up VVD, simple fine just like everyone else who's been bagged for it

Literally nothing of note will come of Liverpool tapping up VVD, simple fine just like everyone else who's been bagged for it

It's part and parcel of football now I'm afraid mate. You're not tellin me big Rom and his agent haven't been speaking to other clubs without our permission for some time either. All clubs are at it.

How funny would it be if they were made an example of and banned for a year? southampton reporting them, on top of their illegal approach for kids... why has no one pulled them up for salah? openly reporting to have an agreement with him despite no agreement with roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back