• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty simple. When RS set eye on a player and want him they get him.
Theres the difference between our clubs. They are willing to go over the limb for reaching their objective...and yes often that means paying over price.

Jealous for that.... (???) Yes I am.

Since 2010, Liverpool have spent £565 million..More than Real Madrid, Juve, Atletico, Bayern, Monaco & Arsenal And won just 1 League Cup

When was the last time you went to Goodison 'toffeejack'?

Why don't you support your local club instead of spouting drivel at scouse blues on the Internet?

I'm from Liverpool, I've supported Everton for over 40 years but just because I'm not blinded by bitterness and hatred it doesn't give some out of town armchair wool the right to start questioning my credentials.

Is that clear enough for you boyo?

ah i see, i'm less of a blue because i'm not from liverpool (y). The closest club from where i am from is swansea, i do also support them, hence the jack in my username. I've openly admitted that fact.

You're being very angry at evertonians with those comments btw. Including telling me not to support everton. I wouldn't in 100million years actually tell a blue to stop supporting everton, that's just add, and it's also because i know people don't "choose" to support everton. People choose to support a team like liverpool because they give away cheap shirts in charity shops etc. heck half of my family "support" them, when they've never even watched a game of theirs on tele, nevermind going to watch them play.

RS aren't a big team. I see them as a slight step up from Southampton, at best. So he probably won't crumble.

well they practically are southampton with the team they'll be putting out next season. The levels of transfer fees are actually making me wonder whether they would have actually been better off buying the club, how much more expensive would it have been?

Haven't got heard? Top Blue 'toffeejack' has declared they're both shabite cos they're going to the RS so there's no need to worry.

you can go through the virgil van dijk thread on the everton forum and you'll actually see me state that i was never keen on him. Well before the RS had any interest.

200K a week for VVD is ridiculous. There's no way we could get him even if we could afford it as It'd destroy the wage structure. I can't see too many Liverpool players being happy if he signs for that amount.

Woah there fella, do you want to be labeled a Kopite? I know you're just trying to be objective but that's not the way we roll on here, apparently.

But they are a kopite, their username is the word kopite without the vowels and their only two posts include calling an evertonian deluded about finances and trying to term everton as a small club. It doesn't exactly need sherlock's attention.

upload_2017-6-5_22-46-59.webp

When was the last time you went to Goodison 'toffeejack'?

Why don't you support your local club instead of spouting drivel at scouse blues on the Internet?

I'm from Liverpool, I've supported Everton for over 40 years but just because I'm not blinded by bitterness and hatred it doesn't give some out of town armchair wool the right to start questioning my credentials.

Is that clear enough for you boyo?

I'll stop supporting Everton then. I'm not even from England so..

VvD isn't worth anywhere near that amount. But it makes a big statement on their side. And while they are making big money signings we are struggling to hold onto our best players. All too familiar

200K a week for VVD is ridiculous. There's no way we could get him even if we could afford it as It'd destroy the wage structure. I can't see too many Liverpool players being happy if he signs for that amount.
They will shut up when the trophies start pouring in though.
this is make it or break it for us. We will never catch them if we sit on our thumbs and whine about wage structures and what other teams pay for their players

VvD isn't worth anywhere near that amount. But it makes a big statement on their side. And while they are making big money signings we are struggling to hold onto our best players. All too familiar
Tend to agree with all your points.
He is good but not that good, or the really big hitters would be in for him.
With regards the RS as a destination, well as of this moment, they are a rich provincial club with an admittedly fine history, that really good players would not have as their first choice.

Liverpool want VVD, and he would improve them massively. They have the money, so they will pay it. They will then have a better team and will play better.

Maybe we should take note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back