• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem digits tho C, he only failed to make the Team of the season twice due to his injury this season.

You know I love the digits, sake.

Can do what he wants, the man can't beat some of the defenders to a spot in the Dutch national team.

Thank god it's them spending 60 on him and not us. For that price and their sake, I hope he learns how to mark his man.

Salah and Van Dijk would be great additions to their squad regardless of how much they cost. Clubs are minted now, paying stupid money is the norm.

edit: fecksake, even BBC reporting the Van Djik story now.

Last edited:
url.jpg

Not a nice way to speak to a fellow Evertonian, stop getting so hostile mate

Well act like someone I can have a conversation with then mate, instead of acting like a WUM.

I'm not sure what the RS are going for with the Salah signing, he plays right wing which happens to be the spot where Mane plays who was hands down their best player last season. They might move Mane upfront to make room for Salah but would that mean Firmino takes Sturridge's seat on the bench? Strange signing but Liverpool have a happy habit of being quite dumb in the transfer market.

As I have said in an earlier post, although Salah likes to come in off the right flank, he is left footed. So I don't think there would be much of a problem playing on that side. Mane played the majority of his games for Salzburg on the left as well, despite being right footed. So I'm guessing if signed, Salah will probably interchange and swap positions with Mane during certain points in a game. Or perhaps they'll just be rotated.

Just seen the news about VVD. Can't for the life of me think why he'd choose the RS over City and Chelsea. Both sides have better squads, can pay more in wages and have a better chance of silverware than them lot. The only thing I can think of is perhaps it's down to Klopp.

I'm genuinely gutted mate

Unlike others on here, I don't automatically think a player is rubbish because he goes to that lot

It irks me massively that they're signing good players, and that they have a good manager as well

This is awful news

I agree with you, but chin up mate. VVD hasn't actually signed for them yet.

I'm genuinely gutted mate

Unlike others on here, I don't automatically think a player is rubbish because he goes to that lot

It irks me massively that they're signing good players, and that they have a good manager as well

This is awful news

We all hope you are very very wrong about him mate and he crumbles at a big team.

No need
When was the last time you went to Goodison 'toffeejack'?

Why don't you support your local club instead of spouting drivel at scouse blues on the Internet?

I'm from Liverpool, I've supported Everton for over 40 years but just because I'm not blinded by bitterness and hatred it doesn't give some out of town armchair wool the right to start questioning my credentials.

Is that clear enough for you boyo?

Me:
View attachment 37421

You:
View attachment 37422

You're not being very nice to "Everton" here mate.

Haven't got heard? Top Blue 'toffeejack' has declared they're both shabite cos they're going to the RS so there's no need to worry.

Would be 2 fantastic signings for the RS if they can manage to get in Salah & VVD in early.

What it also highlights is despite our so called riches, we are not shopping in this category, and kidding ourselves if we think we are.

It is going to be so hard to break into this top 6, i can honestly see a massive pull away in hte next year or 2! Sky have got there BIG 6. They dont need or want anymore teams in there

There is a chance that Salah might not be great. He wasn't exactly boss at Chelsea, but didnt get much of a chance.

VVD though. Sake. Please crumble.

There is a chance that Salah might not be great. He wasn't exactly boss at Chelsea, but didnt get much of a chance.

VVD though. Sake. Please crumble.

A strikeforce consisting of Mane, Coutinho, Salah and Firmino doesn't sound like fun to be honest so I hope you're right. As for VVD, the RS play such a mad brand of football I'm not even sure if it matters who they play in defence as they're going to get utterly exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back