• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VVD is going to Liverp**l - I can't believe Utd and City aren't in for him?!

Ladbrokes have suspended betting and Twitter is currently rife with news on him signing with them.

Salah and now VVD and it's not even June 6th yet. Depressing.

Would be 2 fantastic signings for the RS if they can manage to get in Salah & VVD in early.

What it also highlights is despite our so called riches, we are not shopping in this category, and kidding ourselves if we think we are.

It is going to be so hard to break into this top 6, i can honestly see a massive pull away in hte next year or 2! Sky have got there BIG 6. They dont need or want anymore teams in there

I'm not sure what the RS are going for with the Salah signing, he plays right wing which happens to be the spot where Mane plays who was hands down their best player last season. They might move Mane upfront to make room for Salah but would that mean Firmino takes Sturridge's seat on the bench? Strange signing but Liverpool have a happy habit of being quite dumb in the transfer market.

60m.

Jesus Christ.

Sadio Mane £34,000,000
Nathaniel Clyne £12,500,000
Rickie Lambert £4,000,000
Adam Lallana £25,000,000
Dejan Lovren £20,000,000

Beyond parody at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back