• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean it's not a great signing.

I think it would be. Been a big admirer of Salah since his days at Basel. Had a little blip at Chelsea when Mourinho played him as a left back, but he has since shown how good he is at Roma. He is quality. Shame it looks like he's going to end up there though.

I take a bit of comfort in the fact that had their owners not pissed about lowballing Basel, allowing Chelsea to nip in and steal him from under their noses. They could've already had him for half the price they're going to have to pay this time around.

I think it would be. Been a big admirer of Salah since his days at Basel. Had a little blip at Chelsea when Mourinho played him as a left back, but he has since shown how good he is at Roma. He is quality. Shame it looks like he's going to end up there though.

I take a bit of comfort in the fact that had their owners not pissed about lowballing Basel, allowing Chelsea to nip in and steal him from under their noses. They could've already had him for half the price they're going to have to pay this time around.

it's not though, is it?

Both can play on either side though mate. Mane played on the left for Salzburg for a while. I'm guessing the plan would be for them to interchange.

Anyway, enough of talking about this. I hope it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back