• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it would be. Been a big admirer of Salah since his days at Basel. Had a little blip at Chelsea when Mourinho played him as a left back, but he has since shown how good he is at Roma. He is quality. Shame it looks like he's going to end up there though.

I take a bit of comfort in the fact that had their owners not pissed about lowballing Basel, allowing Chelsea to nip in and steal him from under their noses. They could've already had him for half the price they're going to have to pay this time around.
Wouldn't call it a blip at Chelsea, wasted more like. They seem to have a habit of this (De Bruyne, Lukaku) though it hasn't hurt them. The only Roma games I've seen of him were in the Itaiian Cup on Sky and what stood out was how rapid he was. Havent seen any Serie A; his league stats were 15 goals and 18 assists from 31 games last season. The fee that's been touted in the current batshit crazy market seems low. Its a smart signing for no other reason than they fell to pieces when Mane went away as they had no-one else that went past the full back or pulled defenders out of position. Lucas coming in showed how weak their squad was. Spurs also suffered when they had one or two first teamers out...Chelsea won the league because they had 15 or 16 quality players to call on.

Salah, done well in Italy. Will he do well at the shiete? Not sure

Bore off you child.:zzz:

url.jpg

Not a nice way to speak to a fellow Evertonian, stop getting so hostile mate

This salah thing looks very similar to when they tried to sign than Brazilian fella that ended up in China, agree terms with the player then haggle over the fee,
Would love to see them fail again as I do think he's a decent player and the type who'd have a field day against us,
On the plus side no chance their splashing 50m on vvd too unless coutinho goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back