• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSG false flags all over the show.

Too much committed into this season's Red Sox team to start spending mega money.

"We'll go with what we've got" will be trotted out in August.

I'm not going to pull any punches - I won't be happy if we don't get this signing done.

The player wants to come - there doesn't seem to be any rival bids - even if Roma do want £40m I don't think k it's unreasonable in the modern market for a player that's excelled in a top European league.

So nowhere to hide here. If Klopp wants him, sign him.

lollollollol
Outstanding

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=335602.2000

Isn't this bad though? They've been caught red handed tapping a player up, have apologised and now premier league say they consider the case closed. This will set a dangerous precedent as it is telling clubs it's ok to tap up players and worst punishment will be you can't sign the player you've been tapping up.

Basically, he's been told by Conte he doesn't want him next season and while he'd like to go back to Aleti, they have the ban in place so it complicates things. He says that Atletico Madrid move won't be easy as he "needs" to play football.

You speak Spanish?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back