• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That transfer ban was a real kick in the teeth for some pretty big moves this summer.

Its ruined the plans of a few 'big' deals indeed.

Aleti were likely set to have bids for the boy Griez and Saul Niguez, whilst trying to replace Griez with Costa and also trying to retool to have another pop at La Liga - especially with moving to a new stadium.

Don't know how the buy-out clause works under a transfer ban but it'll be interesting to see once the windows open.

Its ruined the plans of a few 'big' deals indeed.

Aleti were likely set to have bids for the boy Griez and Saul Niguez, whilst trying to replace Griez with Costa and also trying to retool to have another pop at La Liga - especially with moving to a new stadium.

Don't know how the buy-out clause works under a transfer ban but it'll be interesting to see once the windows open.

Loving the boy Pipe tho btw C, hes my new fav.

https://twitter.com/PipeSierraR

I don't believe for one second they would have paid 60m for a defender and paid him 200k a week

There in Everton territory here

I always felt City for him would make more sense. Is that what you think too?
Yeah city have dropped a lot of there wage bill and nobody gets close to them when it comes to wages and transfer fees. Very funny watching toffs loose there heads then back to Kopites loosing there heads. Many chuckles from me to be had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back