• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Milan seriously pulling another Anzhi/Leeds? Do their new owners not understand the rules, or are they just rich enough to get around them

Leicester City are expected to announce the signing of Hull City defender Harry Maguire in a £17m deal.

BBC Radio Humberside understands a £12m fee with add-ons has been agreed and a medical has been completed.

Sheffield United will also profit as they agreed a sell-on clause with Hull - thought to be 10% of any fee over the £3m they got for Maguire, 24, in 2014.

Leicester are also believed to have had a bid of about £10m for defender Jonny Evans turned down by West Brom.

The Northern Ireland captain, 29, moved to The Hawthorns from Manchester United in 2015.

Thank God.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40271696

Leicester City are expected to announce the signing of Hull City defender Harry Maguire in a £17m deal.

BBC Radio Humberside understands a £12m fee with add-ons has been agreed and a medical has been completed.

Sheffield United will also profit as they agreed a sell-on clause with Hull - thought to be 10% of any fee over the £3m they got for Maguire, 24, in 2014.

Leicester are also believed to have had a bid of about £10m for defender Jonny Evans turned down by West Brom.

The Northern Ireland captain, 29, moved to The Hawthorns from Manchester United in 2015.

Thank God.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40271696

VMSBMUv.gif

Just seen AC's keeper, Donnarumma won't be signing a new contract with them. I was surprised after I'd read quotes from him that he was hoping to stay in Milan... Then I read who his agent is. All sounds a bit familiar!

Just seen AC's keeper, Donnarumma won't be signing a new contract with them. I was surprised after I'd read quotes from him that he was hoping to stay in Milan... Then I read who his agent is. All sounds a bit familiar!

I hear Sunderland are looking for a new goalie...

The WS (Leeds) appoint new manager for next 3 months.
Which I'm pleased to see nobody has ever heard of, which is making fun reading from Leeds fan social medias.

"Bloody joke, hockaday MKII" etc etc.

Serves them right, the shower of clucking gob-lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back