• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which I'm pleased to see nobody has ever heard of, which is making fun reading from Leeds fan social medias.

"Bloody joke, hockaday MKII" etc etc.

Serves them right, the shower of clucking gob-lights!
He used to play for Spain and Barcelona, shows how backward those weirdos are.

Milan keeper going to leave in 2018.
Agent: Mino Riaola
What a snake this man is.
Maybe that's just the way it's done these days but I don't think guys like this should have the sort of pull and make the sort of sums they do.
At least it's Friday

Ronaldo to leave Real. I'm not even kidding, reliable sites and pages got it out this morning. It's due to 15mil tax fraud allegations. MUFC or PSG next.

Ronaldo to leave Real. I'm not even kidding, reliable sites and pages got it out this morning. It's due to 15mil tax fraud allegations. MUFC or PSG next.

Yeh just seen that, possibly related to the tax issues? Big news anyway! I'd agree it would be either of those clubs he'd fancy going and that could afford him.
Unless he's just angling for a new contract.

Yeh just seen that, possibly related to the tax issues? Big news anyway! I'd agree it would be either of those clubs he'd fancy going and that could afford him.
Unless he's just angling for a new contract.
Another one? He signed one about 7 months ago didn't he?

Sunderland will be forced to pay £9.2m to Inter Milan for Argentina attacking midfielder Ricky Alvarez, 29, after losing a court case.

LOL

Amazing Donnarumma is leaving. Apparently wasn't happy it took so long to offer him a contract.

He's basically doing a Rooney (though Milan are spending big)...

18 years old and the world at his feet with his boyhood club and jumps ship...

Mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back