• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only small crumb of comfort is he joins them next year. Imagine if they get Lemar and VVD before the window closes :confused:

Hopefully rumours of Chelsea sniffing around VVD are true. You can already see the quality of their transfer targets has gone up a few notches thanks to the CL though. Land a few targets and they will be very strong with or without Coutinho.

We understand Chelsea have agreed a fee with Arsenal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The 24-year old is currently with the England squad at St George’s Park.

It’s thought that large parts of his medical could be carried out at England’s training centre. The clubs are yet to confirm the development but it’s our understanding that an agreement between the two clubs has been reached this afternoon.

The fee is believed to be around £35m.

what on earth chelsea? They can't be that desperate for him, surely? He won't get in their starting XI, so wait another year until he's free, they'll be the best team in for him.

It'll be really embarrassing for Arsenal if the RS get him. All is not right at that club at the moment. It's not a happy camp at all. If we can sign a striker, I think we can finish above them this season.

It'll be really embarrassing for Arsenal if the RS get him. All is not right at that club at the moment. It's not a happy camp at all. If we can sign a striker, I think we can finish above them this season.
I wouldnt be so sure,Arsenal usually experience few trashings per season,8-2 United,6-0 Chelsea,5-1 Liverpool and they still finished top 4 every time

We understand Chelsea have agreed a fee with Arsenal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The 24-year old is currently with the England squad at St George’s Park.

It’s thought that large parts of his medical could be carried out at England’s training centre. The clubs are yet to confirm the development but it’s our understanding that an agreement between the two clubs has been reached this afternoon.

The fee is believed to be around £35m.

what on earth chelsea? They can't be that desperate for him, surely? He won't get in their starting XI, so wait another year until he's free, they'll be the best team in for him.
He's absolutely boss Yano lad, I must be the only person on these boards that thinks it but he gets 30+ games for Chelsea this season. If they're playing Moses at right wing back this kid is on a different level to him.

Mbappe looks a cert for PSG (Jovetic pictured wearing #10 for Monaco)

The fella reminds me of a prime Ronaldo (Brazilian). If he goes on to be anywhere near the great one he will have some career.

Keita at the RS next season is the British signing of the summer for me. He's that good.

So many fantastic young black players at the minute (Dembele another).

The fella reminds me of a prime Ronaldo (Brazilian). If he goes on to be anywhere near the great one he will have some career.

Keita at the RS next season is the British signing of the summer for me. He's that good.

Excuse me why bring their race into it?

Errr....

He's absolutely boss Yano lad, I must be the only person on these boards that thinks it but he gets 30+ games for Chelsea this season. If they're playing Moses at right wing back this kid is on a different level to him.
Meh, hasn't kicked on at all over the past few years. Couldn't even tell you what his position is. Seems a nice kid but typical English hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back