• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i read that Guardiola offering Sterling+cash for Sanchez.I guess he targeting short term succsess and gonna probably leave after his contract is up.If true Arsenal should take the money and run.Its clearly Sanchez dont want to stay and they would lose him for free next year anyway

So i read that Guardiola offering Sterling+cash for Sanchez.I guess he targeting short term succsess and gonna probably leave after his contract is up.If true Arsenal should take the money and run.Its clearly Sanchez dont want to stay and they would lose him for free next year anyway

Short term success? How you come to that conclusion? Would that be because he's after buying one of the best players in the Prem and sacrificing an avarage young player in Sterling? Of the 10 signings Pep paid for last season. The average age was 23.2. Of the seven so far this season the average age is 23.4, sounds like a good long term strategy to me.

18m for Wimmer. 40m for Oxlade. The world's gone mad.
These guys are average players.

my affiliation for palace will decrease a bit if they spend £25m for that donkey sakho as well!

Imagine if arsenal lose sanchez, ox and mustafi in the next couple of days. Replace him with sterling and ... erm, are they linked with anyone? Stupid from guardiola to want to swap sterling. I thought the whole point of signing johnny evans was to try and fill the home grown quota ... so they then decide to swap a HG player they paid £50m for and have spent a few years improving him for someone who will be free in a few months.

Short term success? How you come to that conclusion? Would that be because he's after buying one of the best players in the Prem and sacrificing an avarage young player in Sterling? Of the 10 signings Pep paid for last season. The average age was 23.2. Of the seven so far this season the average age is 23.4, sounds like a good long term strategy to me.
I rate Sterling and yes i think its stupid to trade him for the guy in last year of his contract

I rate Sterling and yes i think its stupid to trade him for the guy in last year of his contract

Does it make any difference if he's in the last year of his contract or not. The fact is he's a massive upgrade. He's a far superior player than Sterling. If we could trade places, and swap a Player that isn't even a guaranteed regular for one of the best players in Europe, that would be good business to me.

Does it make any difference if he's in the last year of his contract or not. The fact is he's a massive upgrade. He's a far superior player than Sterling. If we could trade places, and swap a Player that isn't even a guaranteed regular for one of the best players in Europe, that would be good business to me.
Of course he is upgrade and great player but in my opinion better for them to pay more then give Sterling for him.Also are Sterling even gonna accept to go to Arsenal.Not so sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back