• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at some of the deals being put in progress (Sanchez, Barkley, Drinkwater etc) I reckon we could see £300m spent in Premier League in the next two days - maybe more

What is with Arsenal and wingers who want to play centrally.Still remember Walcott fuss few years ago trying to convice everyone that he is striker,now Ox pulling same trick.
Nobody really uses out and out wingers now? plus they are a bit gash sometimes, a bit of a one (different)
trick pony the both of them.

It'll be Sterling next.

Renato Sanches to Swansea is back on.

Sky sources understand Paul Clement’s side are close to agreeing a deal to sign the Portugal international on loan from Bayern Munich

How is this real life? I firmly believe we now have a chance to get Werner in this alternate reality.

Renato Sanches to Swansea is back on.

Sky sources understand Paul Clement’s side are close to agreeing a deal to sign the Portugal international on loan from Bayern Munich

How is this real life? I firmly believe we now have a chance to get Werner in this alternate reality.
Sanches has been abysmal since he had that one ok game at the Euros. A lot of teams would have had a shot before Swansea and all said no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back