Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're United, you're not going to sell ADM for such a risible fee. If they did, then they need their heads checking. A fair fee would be upwards of £45m.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer...lying-to-arsenal-erik-lamela-to-move-to-porto
Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is travelling somewhere. The Frenchman posted a cryptic message on his Instagram account as the rest of his teammates flew out to China.

Instead of going with them, the 27-year-old was flying solo on a private plane and wrote: "Let the past remain the past," with a hashtag roughly translated as #lookingtothefuture. Is he flying to London? And is Arsenal that future?

Earlier, there was also a juicy rumour from Portuguese newspaper Record: with Porto close to signing Tottenham winger Erik Lamela on loan with an option to make the deal permanent for €7.5 million.

Done Deals

Siqueria (Juventus) from (Atl. Madrid)
Bonucci (Juventus) contract extention until 2020
Felipe Luis (Atl. Madrid) from (Chelsea)

Rumours

Adebayor (Aston Villa) from (Spurs)
Perisic (Inter Milan) from (Wolfburg) agreement reached 18m euro
Joel Campbell (Palermo) from (Arsenal)

Weird one here...

Jonathas (Elche) from (Pescara) 1.5m on July 26th
Jonathas (Real Sociedad) from (Elche) 7m on July 27th

Reactions: FTY
Done Deals

Siqueria (Juventus) from (Atl. Madrid)
Bonucci (Juventus) contract extention until 2020
Felipe Luis (Atl. Madrid) from (Chelsea)

Rumours

Adebayor (Aston Villa) from (Spurs)
Perisic (Inter Milan) from (Wolfburg) agreement reached 18m euro
Joel Campbell (Palermo) from (Arsenal)

Weird one here...

Jonathas (Elche) from (Pescara) 1.5m on July 26th
Jonathas (Real Sociedad) from (Elche) 7m on July 27th

"Real Sociedad have announced the signing of Brazilian forward Jonathas on a five-year deal from Pescara.

The 26-year-old spent the 2014-15 campaign on loan at Elche, where he scored 14 league goals in 34 matches.

At the end of last season, the striker revealed that he would be leaving Elche this summer, despite having been expected to spend another season on loan at the recently-relegated Segunda Division club.

According to reports in Spain, Sociedad have paid £2m to acquire 50% of Jonathas's rights, with the other half belonging to Brazilian club Associacao Maga Esporte Clube.

"I feel very happy, so does my family, for signing for such a big club, with players at a high level and keen to do something important," he told the club's official website.

"It's a very exciting project. I come here to give everything to the team on the pitch. I come with great enthusiasm and that's important to perform on the field."

Jonathas had been previously linked with a move to Atletico Madrid."

it gets even more messy when I looked for more detail.

Some gullible journos (the Express,ESPN) and desperate Gooners being trolled on instagra.

Fake Benzema picture of him sitting in a jet,dressed in arsenal gear,holding an Arsenal oui sign.

If the picture were even remotely real,it would mean Benzema is taking the urine. Either way I'm not laughing...

Could be worse,we could be paying Adebayor £100k pw to sit on his arris.

Some gullible journos (the Express,ESPN) and desperate Gooners being trolled on instagra.

Fake Benzema picture of him sitting in a jet,dressed in arsenal gear,holding an Arsenal oui sign.

If the picture were even remotely real,it would mean Benzema is taking the urine. Either way I'm not laughing...

Could be worse,we could be paying Adebayor £100k pw to sit on his arris.
If Benzema does end up at Arsenal, that for me confirms Arsenal as serious title contenders. Peter Cech gave you one foot in and if Benzema joins, that would make for an excellent team to push for the title. I rate Benzema very highly. I know a few don't see the fuss in him and say its only because he plays for Real Madrid why he scores goals but not for me. The lad oozes class and his finishing is top drawer.

Sanchez and Benzema up front, Chec in goal to what was an already on the up side! think they have a serious chance if they get him or somebody of similar quality in.

@BigSpursTheory: Roberto Soldado, Emmanuel Adebayor, Vlad Chiriches, Aaron Lennon & Andros Townsend have not flown with the squad as they near the exit door.

Adebayor & Chiriches can go. Quite happy for the others to stay unless we can get better replacements.

If Benzema does end up at Arsenal, that for me confirms Arsenal as serious title contenders. Peter Cech gave you one foot in and if Benzema joins, that would make for an excellent team to push for the title. I rate Benzema very highly. I know a few don't see the fuss in him and say its only because he plays for Real Madrid why he scores goals but not for me. The lad oozes class and his finishing is top drawer.

He isn't coming, I would love it to happen but unless Real are going to get someone else in,of his class only Aguero around and City wouldn't be stupid enough to do that and Muller wouldn't leave Bayern or Guardiola would get lynched. Unless the FSW is going to change their style with Bale/Ronaldo as an out and out no.9, I just can't see it.

Last thing making this a no goer is Perez loves Benzema.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back