Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fans seem to have been extremely patient with Soldado.

He is a very popular fella with the club & with the fans. Just a shame it hasnt really worked out for him on the pitch.

Adebayor been photographed at Villa......... im starting to believe!

garlands-streamer-party-hats-confetti-28538406.jpg

He's ok.I'm just unnerved that we are not bungling fools off the pitch and have risen to the heights of mediocrity on the pitch. It's not the Palace I have known and loved since 1968.

I guess seeing Cabaye every week would make you question a couple of very important things too.

Berbatov and Adebayor would make an interesting striker duo...
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/594475/Exclusive-Dimitar-Berbatov-Aston-Villa-Transfer-News

DIMITAR BERBATOV is on the brink of joining Aston Villa after his close friend Stiliyan Petrov told Tim Sherwood the Bulgarian was ready for one last blast in the Premier League.
I would have taken Berbatov as a back up striker to Rom, a proven goalscorer who wouldn't cost a lot unlike other strikers out there.

Personally think we should've gone for him.

would love to have seen a snaring angry goodison on a monday night losing at home to palace with berbatov being a stroppy lazy a-hole trotting around the pitch.

some times things in life are beautifully horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back