Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
PALACE?!?! That would be weird.

Anyway, I've heard Arsenal might want him.

No we don't,they're trying to flog him off and have touted him around North London, when the bait wasn't taken,they've moved on.

He'd be good for Palace, nice experienced winner in the changing room.
Midtable in the premier league next season is going to be a nightmare. Can see a few top 6 noses being bloodied by the likes of Palace,Newcastle and the Jacks (again).

I can predict a low total for top 4 and the league next season.

DeGea to Madrid. WOOOO HOOOOO! WE ARE GETTING NAVAS!!!!
I read this post several times, thought, scratched my head, thought a bit more, read it again, asked myself what the hell has a goalie moving from Utd to Madrid got to do with us getting a Spanish winger from City.

Then realized you mean Keylor not Jesus.

Doh!!

@HuddersfieldToffee
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-midfielder-prefer-join-Bayer-Leverkusen.html

Leicester City have have agreed a £10.5m fee with Internacional for Chile midfielder Charles Aranguiz.
Aranguiz, 26, has been watched by Chelsea and Manchester City but Marseille and Bayer Leverkusen were the only clubs to make concrete offers before Leicester outbid both.

Aranguiz though has made it clear he would prefer a move to Leverkusen.

And who would blame him, from being a major player in the Copa to playing for Leicester would seem an odd move. I could be wrong and the tinkerman is going to make Leicester a top 10 club pushing for Europe but I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it.

@JamoMartinez you weren't the only one who scratched hi head for a minute reading that Navas line.

Mirror are claiming that Sunderland are bidding £15m for Moussa Sow.

After some sublime buys by Advocaat, it's now time for the ridiculous. Sow is a carthorse and in now way an upgrade on Fletcher or Wickham.

They could get a better player from the championship that'll end up more use than Sow.

Yarmolenko confirmed yesterday that he's had talks with Tottenham over a transfer. The Kiev president also said this: "Dynamo Kyiv President "Not the highest bidder wins the race for Yarmolenko but the level of the club which meets the level of Yarmolenko"."

Looks to me like that has got the green light.

Is anybody having those 'wait, what, when did that happen?' moments a lot this transfer window? It's only going to get worse as the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back