Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-stop revolving door that is Tottenham's midfield gets yet another hearty shove.

Off the top of my head that's Eriksen, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Lamela and Bentaleb they have who can play out wide. Given up trying to keep track of who they have playing centrally.
He will play a front three of Eriksen, Kane and Yarmolenko and that's as a good as anyone's attacking 3 in the league however the rest of the team aren't up to much.

Danny Rose being linked to Chelsea in the Mirror.

"Chelsea have asked Tottenham to name their price for Danny Rose.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is desperate to sign a left-back before the start of the season on Saturday, and it is believed that
the Premier League champions are willing to pay around £15million for Rose.

Mourinho currently has only two front-line full-backs at his disposal since Felipe Luis was sold back to Atletico Madrid and wants Rose to fill the void, with versatile Cesar Azpilicueta able to play at either right- or left-back.

Abdul Baba Rahman, the Ghana international currently at German club Augsburg, remains a serious option for Chelsea"

Be shocked if that comes off. Suppose with Azpilicuetta being given the run around by the Ox on Sunday maybe Jose wants back up. They should have kept Bertrand, a definite upgrade on Rose.

Probably take this story with a pinch of salt as no one in their right mind would ask levy to name his price for a spurs player.

Bild is reporting that Southampton are going for Leon Goretzka. Would be a v interesting signing if true. Was considered one of Germany's hottest prospects not so long ago.

danny rose is bang average i think. there's a lot of left back's going around these days. felipe luis was hardly bad for them i thought, why woul you replace him with rose and pay more money?

Alexandre Lacazette told he can leave
According to L’Équipe, Lyon manager Hubert Fournier has told star striker Alexandre Lacazette to leave the club if he is unhappy.

According to a source contacted by the newspaper, his poor attitude in training and lack of effort in pre-season means that a “decision needs to be taken, one way or another”. Lyon are forcing Lacazette’s hand: departure or contract extension.

Going to be a rush for this player's signature if these quotes are real. My money would be on PSG,with Cavani heading to the premier league.

it's a pretty sh*t league tbh.

They do finish about their level,especially when the rs mess up their season.

Still I'm surprised to see one of their fans celebrating finishing 5th,thought it was just those sad Arsenal fans...hmm.....#5thplacetrophytrumps4thplacetrophy

They do finish about their level,especially when the rs mess up their season.

Still I'm surprised to see one of their fans celebrating finishing 5th,thought it was just those sad Arsenal fans...hmm.....#5thplacetrophytrumps4thplacetrophy

we celebrate finishing 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back