Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on.. Say it, you know you want to... 'plucky'
You are not plucky, plucky is the patronising words you use for teams till they start to beat you. Then it's ruder words...Can't wait for Stoke to be plucky again.

For me last year your season was defined by the 2-2 v Us and Leicester. If you'd held on the belief would have given you a better season. That's not pluck,it's the rude words again

I would be extremely surprised if we sold Rose, particularly to Chelsea. The two clubs dont deal with each other.

Anyway, should be more like £35mn surely?

For the amount you spend compared to teams around you,you should. Everton punch well above their weight.

neg haha

money helps of course, but there's always bargains to be had. just best not to spunk £25m+ on flavour of the month players like liverpool always do.

Rumours

Soldado (Real Madrid) from (Spurs)
Balotelli (Lazio) from (TheShite)
Romagnoli (Arsenal) from (Roma) talks with Milan have ended
Kevin Prince-Boateng (Sporting Lisbon) from (Schalke)

REAL MADRID?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?
Ok i guess that must of been the media twisting things and selecting answers from other questions and making up your usual bollocks story.

Pochettino was asked a question on whether he was leaving (press conference before Real Madrid friendly) and he said ' I cannot confirm anything. Today Roberto Soldado is our player and he is in our plans.'

Think thats the only Real Madrid connection. So a load of bollocks really

Ok i guess that must of been the media twisting things and selecting answers from other questions and making up your usual bollocks story.

Pochettino was asked a question on whether he was leaving (press conference before Real Madrid friendly) and he said ' I cannot confirm anything. Today Roberto Soldado is our player and he is in our plans.'

Think thats the only Real Madrid connection. So a load of bollocks really

WE CAN STILL GET HIM!!!

Rumours

Soldado (Real Madrid) from (Spurs)
Balotelli (Lazio) from (TheShite)
Romagnoli (Arsenal) from (Roma) talks with Milan have ended
Kevin Prince-Boateng (Sporting Lisbon) from (Schalke)

I would wager the Romagnoli link is to get Milan back to the table. Nothing scarier for non top European teams than saying a Premier League club has now entered negotiations. Expect him to sign for Milan now on Roma's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back