Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror are claiming that Sunderland are bidding £15m for Moussa Sow.

After some sublime buys by Advocaat, it's now time for the ridiculous. Sow is a carthorse and in now way an upgrade on Fletcher or Wickham.

They could get a better player from the championship that'll end up more use than Sow.
I think even Victor Anichebe would be an improvement over Fletcher and Wickham mate

Yarmolenko confirmed yesterday that he's had talks with Tottenham over a transfer. The Kiev president also said this: "Dynamo Kyiv President "Not the highest bidder wins the race for Yarmolenko but the level of the club which meets the level of Yarmolenko"."

Looks to me like that has got the green light.
The non-stop revolving door that is Tottenham's midfield gets yet another hearty shove.

Off the top of my head that's Eriksen, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Lamela and Bentaleb they have who can play out wide. Given up trying to keep track of who they have playing centrally.

The non-stop revolving door that is Tottenham's midfield gets yet another hearty shove.

Off the top of my head that's Eriksen, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Lamela and Bentaleb they have who can play out wide. Given up trying to keep track of who they have playing centrally.

Eriksen plays centrally as does Bentaleb. Also trying to move Lennon on and talk of Townsend to West Ham. Still though, I know what you mean, the sometimes buy for the sake of it, but think Yarmolenko will be their best signing in a while.

Is anybody having those 'wait, what, when did that happen?' moments a lot this transfer window? It's only going to get worse as the season starts.

You mean like Giovinco going to MLS ? I know he was inconsistent but a good little player. Were desperate for a creator in the young Arteta mould.

and their best player last season came from the youth setup

http://www.theguardian.com/football...roberto-soldado-to-leave-spurs-for-villarreal
almost two years to the day since Spanish striker Roberto Soldado became Tottenham’s club record signing at £26m, the club are preparing to offload the 30-year-old for less than half that amount. Soldado surfed into White Hart Lane on a point break of optimism, his confidence soaring on the back of 30 goals he’d scored for Valencia in the previous season.

Now look at the poor sod; two years and just seven league goals later, Soldado is on the verge of returning to the south-east of Spain, where Villarreal are believed to have tabled a bid of £11m to secure his services. In the event of his departure from Spurs, he will become the fourth of seven players signed in the wake of Gareth Bale’s departure to Real Madrid to be offloaded this summer, following in the footsteps of Vlad Chiriches, Etienne Capoue and Paulinho.

So, are we now bottom of the transfer spend league?

kenwright_53108c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back