Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Austin would probably cost about half what that little scrote would. He's 10x the player too and seems a much better sort to have around a dressing room.

Of course there's the potential factor, but Austin is still only 26.
29 in 3 years though mate. No sell on value.

Heung-Min Son to Spurs confirmed.
I wish we'd signed him, if only so I could say hilarious things like:

"Well in Son"
"Have a go Son"
"Great goal Son"

The opportunities are endless.

Reminds me of Darron Gibson in the way that his passing is excellent, strong in the tackle. Got a shot on him too. Pretty skillful with the ball, has it in him to take a man on and so has the ability to go forward. Solid midfielder for me.

Cheers, rumour that we're thinking of using Joel Campbell as a makeweight in a deal for Biglia. Times running out though.

A very frustrating player. Misses as many chances as he scores but he has the kind of pace that scares defenders. If he adapts well could get you a decent number of goals.
Sounds better than Danny Graham and the Lamborghini driving balding tramp ;)

Sounds a similar deal to the Deulofeu one
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/29/villarreal-manchester-city-denis-suarez-barcelona
Villarreal have reached an agreement with Barcelona to sign the midfielder Denis Suárez on a four-year deal, with Barça retaining the option to buy back the 21-year-old.

Suárez, who came through Celta Vigo’s academy before spending two years at Manchester City, had been on loan at Sevilla as part of the agreement that brought Croatia midfielder Ivan Rakitic to Barça.

“Suárez was due to stay in Andalusia for two years, through to the summer of 2016, but is now headed for [Villarreal], with Barça maintaining the option to repurchase the player at the end of the season,” Barça said on their website.

“The Catalan club also has a second option to repurchase him at the end of the 2016-17 season and a right to first refusal should it not exercise (the second purchase option),” they added.

Sounds a similar deal to the Deulofeu one
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/29/villarreal-manchester-city-denis-suarez-barcelona
Villarreal have reached an agreement with Barcelona to sign the midfielder Denis Suárez on a four-year deal, with Barça retaining the option to buy back the 21-year-old.

Suárez, who came through Celta Vigo’s academy before spending two years at Manchester City, had been on loan at Sevilla as part of the agreement that brought Croatia midfielder Ivan Rakitic to Barça.

“Suárez was due to stay in Andalusia for two years, through to the summer of 2016, but is now headed for [Villarreal], with Barça maintaining the option to repurchase the player at the end of the season,” Barça said on their website.

“The Catalan club also has a second option to repurchase him at the end of the 2016-17 season and a right to first refusal should it not exercise (the second purchase option),” they added.

How is Del's deal structured?

They can buy him back at a set price the first two years (2nd year higher than the first) and have right of first refusal on any sale. The two set prices were rumoured to be pretty low, will try and dig them out, but iirc ~10m and 15m.

Nah...don't have to dig. That's good enough. Somehow I missed all of that.

Explains the silly low fee...either way we make money I reckon. Good deal for both clubs.

Nah...don't have to dig. That's good enough. Somehow I missed all of that.

Explains the silly low fee...either way we make money I reckon. Good deal for both clubs.
Too late! Was even lower than I remembered tbh
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...king-gerard-deulofeu-to-everton-the-situation
Earlier this week Catalan newspaper Sport said Everton would pay €6m and Deulofeu would sign a contract which is for an initial three years until 2018, but which has an option on Everton's side for a an extra year so a four year commitment. Barcelona's buyback option would see them being able to pay €9m at the end of the next season. If they wanted to buy the player back at the end of the 2016-2017 season then they'd have to pay €12m. Both Catalan newspapers agree the initial fee Everton will pay is €6m, higher than some figures quoted by the British media.
But a) Deulofeu would have to agree to the move which he's unlikely to do unless he has a chance of first team action after his spell on the bench at Sevilla b) their current manager doesn't like him c) their transfer ban ends soon so they will buy better players and/or promote others from their academy.

Just protection for them in case his plays at Messi like levels in the next few months!

Too late! Was even lower than I remembered tbh

But a) Deulofeu would have to agree to the move which he's unlikely to do unless he has a chance of first team action after his spell on the bench at Sevilla b) their current manager doesn't like him c) their transfer ban ends soon so they will buy better players and/or promote others from their academy.

Just protection for them in case his plays at Messi like levels in the next few months!

Haha...thanks for looking it up :)

It's a very interesting way of doing business. Like a loan that is sure to benefit both clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back