Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be quite happy for us to do no more business in this window.

Rumours of Mahrez to Arsenal but don't think there's anything in it

[QUOTE="DualityNSNO, post: 3828972, member: didn't he sign a new contract a few weeks ago?[/QUOTE]
Yeah a four year deal but what is that worth nowadays? lol

He seems happy here so hopefully he doesn't get his head turned. If his form continues they'll be some big offers in january/next summer

I'll be quite happy for us to do no more business in this window.

Rumours of Mahrez to Arsenal but don't think there's anything in it

Good player but I hope we don't do it,one he's not what we need and two at this late stage if I were your board I would rip us off

Yeah a four year deal but what is that worth nowadays? lol

He seems happy here so hopefully he doesn't get his head turned. If his form continues they'll be some big offers in january/next summer
Haha yeah, nothing! Stones signed one recently as well.

If his form continues in a similar fashion you'd do well to keep him past January tbh...

The rumoured fee was £5m lol

Think he'd be better off staying with us and developing

That fee sounds like Arsene through and through. He's getting regular games so I would question his motive for coming now.

You'll be beating suitors off with a stick come end of season so I would resist any offers if I were your board or slap a price tag so silly on him that no one bids.

At the moment you could cheekily call it a backward move.

That fee sounds like Arsene through and through. He's getting regular games so I would question his motive for coming now.

You'll be beating suitors off with a stick come end of season so I would resist any offers if I were your board or slap a price tag so silly on him that no one bids.

At the moment you could cheekily call it a backward move.
Totally agree

We cleverly took out his buy out clause in his mew contract

Victor Ibarbo joins Watford on loan as well as well as Abdoulaye Douckoure for €12m.
How are Watford going to fit all these foreign players into their squad and not breach the premier league limits on foreign players

Victor Ibarbo joins Watford on loan as well as well as Abdoulaye Douckoure for €12m.
How are Watford going to fit all these foreign players into their squad and not breach the premier league limits on foreign players

The lad Layun (or something) who scored past us on day one has done one already.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back