Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
French press are saying the final upfront figure for Martial is £58.3m not euros.

That is ridiculous. £308m spent by LvG in 14months. He better win something this season
There's something up with that transfer. Maybe Utd are paving the way for Monaco to sell them Bernardo Silva. I also thought the deal for Falcao was a bit shady too - anyone could see he wasn't worth the loan deal they paid. Both from Monaco.

Well that's true! Thinking objectively though (with out Blue tinted glasses), I just find the state of the whole transfer market ridiculous.

Is De Bruyne worth £55m? Sterling at £49m? Both young prospects I understand, but Sanchez was only £35m, is still 26 and a proven player!

Fernandinho cost £34m: for bloody what? David Luiz cost PSG £50m and he's one of the most overrated defenders I've ever seen.

It's sometimes actually better to buy cheap as they're arguably more effective (and reliable) than some of the players they buy.
Sanchez and Fabregas both came from Barca who are notorious for not getting good deals for their players. They tend to sell them to whomever the player wants to go to.

Martial is hands down the dumbest non-Liverpool signing I've ever seen. The very definition of a panic buy.

Monaco must be laughing themselves to death right now.

LOL wait... £58m? Is that seriously what Martial was, not Euros????
80 million euros it will potentially be, utter madness. Especially since Monaco quoted spurs 20 million euro at the beginning of the window when they ha a 10 million bid rejected

Martial is hands down the dumbest non-Liverpool signing I've ever seen. The very definition of a panic buy.

I am not sure that even the great satan have made a signing as questionable as this one, TBH.

Perhaps they are getting revenge for Utd not paying for Falcao and ruining any further profit they are likely to get for him?

Some on Redcafe think there are more sinister things behind it, especially after Mendes has had fun with them before.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/anth...-here-fee-agreed.408616/page-60#post-18063745

This makes Carroll look a snip for RS. Says a lot about how bad this one looks.

He needs to be Cantona and Henry rolled into one to justify this.

The Guardian are saying de Gea was valued at £22 million, with Navas at £7 million

so basically Martial is worth two and a half de Gea's

or nearly a million Colemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back