Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
f799c81a-0aec-4419-9c63-9ef586d15206-bestSizeAvailable.png

Darren Bent not a happy bloke.

isn't this about 5yrs old:oops:

Yedlin is off to Sunderland on a season long loan,

if he's anything like he was at the World cup, their right side is going to have tremendous pace but dodgy defending....he should fit right in.

YES! Only just saw this.

Needs first team football. Hopefully they play him on the wing. He's not been used as a RB for club or country in quite a while.

YES! Only just saw this.

Needs first team football. Hopefully they play him on the wing. He's not been used as a RB for club or country in quite a while.

A Rodwell-Yedlin pairing would reek havoc on other clubs reserve sides.

Seriously though its a good no risk loan even though I think Yedlin needs a good 3-4 years of playing exp before he's every ready for prem footie, SLAND desperately needs a player with pace.

A Rodwell-Yedlin pairing would reek havoc on other clubs reserve sides.

Seriously though its a good no risk loan even though I think Yedlin needs a good 3-4 years of playing exp before he's every ready for prem footie, SLAND desperately needs a player with pace.

Can't teach pace and he can whip in a cross. USA needs him getting games.

Shame Sland are so gash

Four Cb's is enough in all honesty, Chambers started last season brilliantly, it's confidence with him. Gabriel is a good defender.

As far as attack is concerned, we will start scoring again and Giroud,Walcott,Welbeck,Sanchez and Campbell(yep,he's still here) is plenty for where we will most likely end up.

CM is a bigger worry, Coquelin does the job of 3 players most games hence picking up cards and probably won't last a season. Arteta's body will not give you a full season. Flamini is a utility player at best, we needed one more and chose not to buy one. We are choosing not to challenge higher than 3/4th in the league.

On the plus side,bar that early wobble we have a serious goalie,the first since Lehman and Ospina is probably better than all bar possibly 3 teams first choice.
5.5/10 window, the half score is for Jeff Reine-Adelaide 17yr old future star.
@br_uk: #Barcelona signed more players than #Arsenal this summer, despite being under a transfer ban.

Ouch!

Looking forward to the progression of some of your young players though - one of my favourite things about Wenger is that he does give them a chance and rarely criticises them in public. All too rare for the managers of clubs competing for the Champions league.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but I sure as shooting ain't starting a thread about this bugger.

Adrian Durham.

Waxing lyrical right now about the stance Baggies took and about how they "nurtured" him and made him the player he is and that if Spurs didn't meet their valuation of Beradinho then they were right not letting him go.

And I concur totally.

But this bugger spent the best part of a month preaching to us that we should be letting Stones go to Chelsea "for the good of his career" even though that club never made an offer anyepwhere near Everton's valuation of the player.

:pint2:

The transfer window was best for mid to lower table teams and City but competition is going to dwindle in the league at the top.

ManUtd are richer than anyone in the world yet one season out of champions league led to a £308m spend. City go potless one season and go and spend £120m+ on just 3 players.Chelsea blew the bank last summer and would have again if Pogba had been available or Kenwright/Martinez hadn't given them the finger..the closer you get to the top,the more the top will stupidly outspend the rest.

We are not poor but I think it's alie how much money we have. We can generate revenue but the fans and Sky/BT give most of that money. I don't think we can properly compete with the top 3 which is why last season and this we've started buying u18's players in numbers again. I can guarantee if we find a De Bruyne/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back