Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think £11m is very steep. he's not what he was imo. has been one of the greatest prem keepers ever but hasn't been the same since the head injury but he's hardly impressed me last couple of years. think they could have spent the money better.
He won them the game against us last season. Still in the top 5 goal keepers in the world.

City now favourites for Otamendi due to Negredo payments. Hopefully that means they won't even bother when it comes to Stones.

@Yid4life Whats the view at spurs of Carter-Vickers? had an excellent U-20 WC, played much more mature than his age at 17

High hopes mate. Only young but looks like he could go all the way. I have seen him in the flesh for the U18 and U21 and have been impressed.

We have a young Serbian CH call Veljkovic who also looks the business.

High hopes mate. Only young but looks like he could go all the way. I have seen him in the flesh for the U18 and U21 and have been impressed.

We have a young Serbian CH call Veljkovic who also looks the business.
cheers! good to see some of our youth excelling at the club level as well

Spurs's summer recruits have been spotted

CAM13_120.jpg

Yep, we have players queing up to join us.
Someone in some long forgotten GOT thread mentioned Hawaiian pizza. I replied (tangentially, as is my wont), the interesting assonance in said pizza (i.e. Hawaiian being a word having four consecutive vowels). I thenceforth submitted the word 'queue' as like '4 in a row' example and furthermore suggested the only word in the English language as having within it 5 vowels in succession is 'queueing'. Many (this being an Everton forum) ferinely derided this suggestion, viscerally propounding that one should drop the second 'e' (i.e. queuing). Anyway, misspellings notwithstanding, I note neither have you dropped the 'e' in your present participle, thus lending weight to my proposition...

...right, it's midnight...I'm off to bed (just after I get my coat and hat)

P.S. GERI IS COMING HOME!

Liverpool have held talks with forwards Roberto Firmino, Carlos Bacca and Salomon Rondon, according to Sky sources.

Who are these? Cba researching 3 players.
Have to admit i would love Bacca wearing royal blue like.

Firmino is an attacking midfielder, basically a number 10 and can play on either wing if need be. Reminds me of Eriksen from spurs and is a player who is about to make a name for himself imo. I really hope they don't land him.

Have to admit i would love Bacca wearing royal blue like.

Firmino is an attacking midfielder, basically a number 10 and can play on either wing if need be. Reminds me of Eriksen from spurs and is a player who is about to make a name for himself imo. I really hope they don't land him.
Gah. Guess just buying a ton of players you have to get a decent one once in a while.

Someone in some long forgotten GOT thread mentioned Hawaiian pizza. I replied (tangentially, as is my wont), the interesting assonance in said pizza (i.e. Hawaiian being a word having four consecutive vowels). I thenceforth submitted the word 'queue' as like '4 in a row' example and furthermore suggested the only word in the English language as having within it 5 vowels in succession is 'queueing'. Many (this being an Everton forum) ferinely derided this suggestion, viscerally propounding that one should drop the second 'e' (i.e. queuing). Anyway, misspellings notwithstanding, I note neither have you dropped the 'e' in your present participle, thus lending weight to my proposition...

...right, it's midnight...I'm off to bed (just after I get my coat and hat)

P.S. GERI IS COMING HOME!

Oops. Schoolboy error.

BTW did you know Facetious is the only English word with all the vowels in the correct order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back