Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite interested in the formation Inter will be going for next season, especially the midfield/attack. If they sign Imbula (as expected according to French press) then I'd guess a 4-3-2-1 would be in order:

---------------Handanovic---------------
D'Ambrosio--Murillo--Miranda--Santon
-----Imbula--Kovacic--Kondogbia
--------Hernanes------Shaqiri-----------
-----------------Icardi---------------------

That's a strong XI for a Serie A side, CL bound on paper some might say.

I don't think Imbula is happening and it seems that Kovacic will be sold. Hope not though. II reckon 4-2-3-1 with Brozovic next to Kondogbia and Shakiri, Hernanes and Palacio in front.

I don't think Imbula is happening and it seems that Kovacic will be sold. Hope not though. II reckon 4-2-3-1 with Brozovic next to Kondogbia and Shakiri, Hernanes and Palacio in front.

Yeah, I saw the update on Imbula last night. Apparently they are going for Melo instead (Mancini worked with him at Galatasaray so sounds legit) so they don't have to sell Kovacic.

AC Milan looking to sign Jackson Martinez, has this been done yet ?
Used to be a big fan of Serie A, be nice to see Milan, Inter, Juve, Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina challenge again.
The more strong leagues the better, Champions league without United, Milan and other powerhouses aint the same anymore IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back