Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gignac to some Mexican club is just weird, surely still plenty to offer a lot of European clubs still.

So Juve look like losing Tevez, but have signed Mandzukic, Dybala and might be getting back the lad who done well on loan at Sassuolo, surely that'll be them done with bringing strikers in.

The problem with african players summed up right there. NEA if people say it's racist.

More fool swansea for agreeing to it.

I'm lost what's the African bit got to do with it.

He made sure he got maximum money to sign for a mid table team. Surely its what all players do,don't really understand what being African has to do with it.

@DExpress_Sport: Juventus star Andrea Pirlo to join Chelsea legend Frank Lampard at New York City #CFC #LFC
http://t.co/Eml7ajwOOJ

It is said that Pirlo has held talks with Italy boss Antonio Conte over his desire to play in Euro 2016, and feels that the MLS' slower pace gives him more of a chance to be in fighting condition for the tournament.

The report adds that Pirlo is set to sign a lucrative contract with new franchise New York City, who already boast the likes of Frank Lampard and David Villa among their squad.

Dwarves in Disarray due to a new signing apparently

Bimlin Grundy, the long-time manager of The Dusseldorf Dwarves, has upset the applecart this week by signing the clubs first ever Orc player. Bruggenspatz, the hefty Centre Left who found fame at Mordor Valley and to lesser extent at Valley of Mordor, was spotted by Grundy’s scouts in a 4-0 rout of The Dyson Hoovers in the Elastoplast Cup.

Bruggenspatz impressed the gathered evil minions in the stands by literally scything Hoovers Defensive Midfielder Robin Rupture in half on a 50/50 challenge in added time. “I was very impressed with him when I read the report” enthused Grundy “The red card notwithstanding, I thought it was an excellent tackle!”

However, Grundy’s happiness in signing the much sort after Orc was not matched by his squad or the clubs support at large. Bagwell Badgermouth, head of the Dwarves official fan club, was certainly less than pleased. “Ever since I have supported this fine team, we have never had Orc’s in the squad. Maybe the odd Elf here or there and maybe a Hobbit or three, but NEVER an Orc! I’m just glad my dad isn’t here to see this. He’s not dead; he’s just out of town on business. He’ll be livid when he gets back!”

Rumblings within the team are apparently also rife. Rumour has it that Bruggenspatz had holes put in his training shoes and also had “Sauron Sucker” written on his windscreen in peacocks blood. An official club statement read “There was some damage of certain players’ equipment during the last training session. We are currently investigating the matter. We’re especially interested to know where whomever did this found the peacock”

The battle to keep his supporters and squad in line might prove even more difficult for Grundy than even the Battle of Helms Deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back