Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many strikers do Liverpool want? lol

Currently on their books...

Lambert, Borini, Sturridge, Ings, Balotelli.

Even just signing one further striker would mean they need to get rid of three from the first list.

I guess Lambert and Borini will be off like, Balotelli in the balance.
Dont forget Origi too.

So much crap in there squad im still amazed they finish so high

Sky Sports says Hoffenheim have accepted bid from Liverpool for Firmino. If thats around 15mil i will be very very miffed. Almost literally the perfect player for us..

ha, not miffed anymore?

is he really any good like? i never heard of him until people on here wanted to sign him - then didn't hear about him until united were linked. he didn't even get in their WC squad ahead of jo and fred?

Isn't he more of a number 10 though?

He is, creates a few chances and scores the odd Worldie.

Like all Brazilians that come to the premier league, if he can take being kicked to crap,the rubbish weather, the even worse food,Henderson thinking he's anything but an average tosser and Brenda talking complete codswallop to him on the training ground. If he can take all those things, then maybe,just maybe he might be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back