Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, how was Shane Duffy over rated?

Don't people have to actually rate someone before they rate them in an excessive fashion?

I mean, I like Shane Duffy, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone else who did while he was here, outside of maybe @Joey66
Duffy was having very good season with Blackburn untill a bad injury let him out for most of the season, Duffy imo never let us down when he had a run in our first team for four games two of them imo he was our MOTM - Just like Robles he got dropped unfairly imo!

Duffy was having very good season with Blackburn untill a bad injury let him out for most of the season, Duffy imo never let us down when he had a run in our first team for four games two of them imo he was our MOTM - Just like Robles he got dropped unfairly imo!

I'm not going to say he was MOTM in those games or anything, but I agree with everything else you just said

Arda Turan has two seasons remaining on his contract with Atletico Madrid, but he would like a move to the Premier League.

“His intention is to leave Spain this summer,” Turan’s agent Ahmet Bulut told the Spanish sports newspaper AS. “His will is to leave and to play in the Premier League, that is the path he would like to take to continue his career.

“We are currently in talks with three teams but I cannot reveal the names of the clubs. However, I can tell you that they are the best in England and in European football.”

Turan joined Atleti in 2011 from Galatasaray for €12 million.

Turan is also a target of Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.

“It’s true that Milan and PSG are two of the six teams that are interested in him,” Bulut said.

“But the Italian team is not among our options because they will not play in the Champions League next season. PSG is a possibility although Arda always has the desire to play in England.”

think pogba will stay at juve personally, at least for another season. other two are likely though

Watch this space then i guess. Only repeating what a well read city fan has been saying to me, someone who actually looks things up and has more than a story out the metro to go on.

but transfers are not always guaranteed as we know!

Arda Turan has two seasons remaining on his contract with Atletico Madrid, but he would like a move to the Premier League.

“His intention is to leave Spain this summer,” Turan’s agent Ahmet Bulut told the Spanish sports newspaper AS. “His will is to leave and to play in the Premier League, that is the path he would like to take to continue his career.

“We are currently in talks with three teams but I cannot reveal the names of the clubs. However, I can tell you that they are the best in England and in European football.”

Turan joined Atleti in 2011 from Galatasaray for €12 million.

Turan is also a target of Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.

“It’s true that Milan and PSG are two of the six teams that are interested in him,” Bulut said.

“But the Italian team is not among our options because they will not play in the Champions League next season. PSG is a possibility although Arda always has the desire to play in England.”

Gotta be one of them Chelsea, he seems a mourinho type player

Despite being in Europe Southampton still cant keep their best players.
Clyne and Schneiderlin are both off. Do they really need to sell their best players again? Christ.

Also unable to resign Alderweireld. Thought having Europe would help them, it seems it hasn't done anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back