Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being in Europe Southampton still cant keep their best players.
Clyne and Schneiderlin are both off. Do they really need to sell their best players again? Christ.

Also unable to resign Alderweireld. Thought having Europe would help them, it seems it hasn't done anything at all.
Let's see who they bring in to replace them. Didn't work out too badly for the last year. Would be surprised if they didn't have a plan to replace Schneiderlin, they've known since last summer he's on his way.

Let's see who they bring in to replace them. Didn't work out too badly for the last year. Would be surprised if they didn't have a plan to replace Schneiderlin, they've known since last summer he's on his way.

Of course not.
But selling your star players every summer, regardless of who you replace them with is never good.

Highly rated young coach. Scottish. Was Valencia assistant manager last season. Surprised he left that gig TBH. Maybe he's got his eye on a manager's job in England.
cheers mate. Only just know the derby manager from him being mentioned with ancellotti so much.

I wonder if Newcastle actually do well from now on with a half decent manager and good assistant as well?

cheers mate. Only just know the derby manager from him being mentioned with ancellotti so much.

I wonder if Newcastle actually do well from now on with a half decent manager and good assistant as well?

Thought Pardew was a good manager for them

Despite being in Europe Southampton still cant keep their best players.
Clyne and Schneiderlin are both off. Do they really need to sell their best players again? Christ.

Also unable to resign Alderweireld. Thought having Europe would help them, it seems it hasn't done anything at all.
When players/agents talk about wanting to play in Europe, what they really mean is they want to play for a club which can afford to pay big wages. Man Utd could still pay big wages last year. Southampton can't.

Not according to the fans, they hated him with a passion and wanted him out the club long before he did leave.

Fans are fickle,the only thing good going on at St James Park in the last couple of seasons was a manager who had a clue. Once he left look how close to relegation they got.

Fans are fickle,the only thing good going on at St James Park in the last couple of seasons was a manager who had a clue. Once he left look how close to relegation they got.
lol i think that was more to do with john carver personally than anything else.

This is the manager who said the team had worked on set peices all week and then they concede less than a minute and 3 times overall from set pieces in the game. The guy was a joke of a manager, argubaly the worst in premier league history.

lol i think that was more to do with john carver personally than anything else.

This is the manager who said the team had worked on set peices all week and then they concede less than a minute and 3 times overall from set pieces in the game. The guy was a joke of a manager, argubaly the worst in premier league history.

How very dare you, I'll have you know John Carver was the best coach in the premier league.:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back