Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't spoil his career at City. Couldn't give a toss about Villa and how it leaves them tbh

I'd like to thank him for restoring my faith or lack of it in footballers being money grabbing little Christian Fuchwits.

He didn't need to make that statement about staying. He always knew Benteke was going. He has bent the Villa fans over and given them a serious rogering.

Sad week to be a Villa fan especially with the take over being called off and Randy Lerner acting like he can't be bothered anymore.

I'd like to thank him for restoring my faith or lack of it in footballers being money grabbing little Christian Fuchwits.

He didn't need to make that statement about staying. He always knew Benteke was going. He has bent the Villa fans over and given them a serious rogering.

Sad week to be a Villa fan especially with the take over being called off and Randy Lerner acting like he can't be bothered anymore.
Is that why he's changed his mind.... again?

The Fabien Delph stuff is just mad, especially after he outright said he was staying at Villa less than a week ago.

They're losing some players, Villa.

Unlike Southampton, they haven't got a decent youth team to pluck kids from. Definitely another relegation battle for them next season unless they make some big signings. Whole spine of their team is gone, with Vlaar, Cleverley, Delph & Benteke.
Villa must be one of the favorites for the drop.

11 July 2015 statement by Delph

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club".

Thought it'd be a good time to re-post exactly what he said last week when he said he was staying.

How much do you think hes valued at?

Said a couple of weeks back we should look at a move for him...bit tongue in cheek but never know if he sees everyone leaving and what Martinez is building...

Someone to go in for Jack Grielish too......us please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back