Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rather have Delph than Fernando or Fernandinho to be fair.

For all the money they've had and spent City have got some expensive but average players at least Delph only cost £8m and is a good player.
Maybe but they'll inevitably bring in someone else either this or next season and/or a new manager with new ideas that don't involve delph ala Lescott. It's truely shocking what he's said and done this week to Villa but as they say what goes around comes around.

Ok so is that a release clause for Delph ? If so, why the hell would we of not tried to trigger that weeks ago when the season ended ?

Because hes [Poor language removed] ...City are only signing him for one reason, he's home grown
Nah not for me. Fabian Delph is an excellent player. He's now matured and showing his true worth. He would of been a very very good signing for Everton and for the money City paid, for Everton, that would of made my summer that. I think he is exactly who Everton need right now.
Some creativity, drive, pick a pass, can score goals.

Ok so is that a release clause for Delph ? If so, why the hell would we of not tried to trigger that weeks ago when the season ended ?
Was thinking this myself earlier mate and my guess was it was for Top Four only but could be wrong. Also why only 8m for an England International?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back