Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it on Twitter? Have to admit this one didn't come from there.

I am usually good at Twitter rumours. Spotting the good from the indykalia.
I'm only pulling your leg mate. But yes I had a tab opened on here (when you mentioned you'd seen it was back on, the one I quote/replied on) and the other on Twitter wher I first noticed it. So long story short I saw it on Twitter knew their was a 'other clubs transfer business' thread popped on an saw you had already mentioned it.

I'm only pulling your leg mate. But yes I had a tab opened on here (when you mentioned you'd seen it was back on, the one I quote/replied on) and the other on Twitter wher I first noticed it. So long story short I saw it on Twitter knew their was a 'other clubs transfer business' thread popped on an saw you had already mentioned it.

No worries.

I have a mate at Villa who gave me the nudge earlier. He's livid.

Tbf just after Delph's "I'm staying" statement @ijjysmith also posted this

Possibly.

If City had offered enough wedge though I reckon he'd have gone.

Thought he was being a bit unfair to Delph at the time but his cynicism was correct :(

Tbf just after Delph's "I'm staying" statement @ijjysmith also posted this

Thought he was being a bit unfair to Delph at the time but his cynicism was correct :(
Should also add that today jive said Pogba not for sale and Benteke looks like he is leaving the sinking ship. All different things in the mix

Should also add that today jive said Pogba not for sale and Benteke looks like he is leaving the sinking ship. All different things in the mix
True although Benteke had already made it fairly clear he wanted to move on, both this season and before his injury, so that sale shouldn't really have been enough of a surprise to Delph to make he do such a public U turn.

True although Benteke had already made it fairly clear he wanted to move on, both this season and before his injury, so that sale shouldn't really have been enough of a surprise to Delph to make he do such a public U turn.
It seems as though it has

Fella (Delph) should make his mind up. He wanted out in Jan and was offered to us but we were unable to clear out enough deadwood in time to make it happen (allegedly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back