Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on mate, did you see De Bruyne last year?

He's being linked to Us, Juve, Barca and Bayern if you have any doubts. His Wolfsburg team mates are being linked to Newcastle (Dost) and Inter (Perisic) to put it into perspective.

i always hear how good he is but i never actually see it. was merely point it out that he is a big risk for such a big fee seeing as just 1 year ago he couldn't even get into their title challenger's first team. we'll see.

i always hear how good he is but i never actually see it. was merely point it out that he is a big risk for such a big fee seeing as just 1 year ago he couldn't even get into their title challenger's first team. we'll see.
Like I said, Matic couldn't a few years back, if Mata was sold tomorrow he'd join another CL club.

Fabregas couldn't break into Barcas team yet Rakitic could, was Fabregas a bad buy for Chelsea?

eh can't be worse than Jamaica's. at least its not snow like when we played costa rica! haha

Harsh this really.

WC900611.1.jpg

he ripped bayern apart when they won 4-1 and scored he twice in the game last season and was there main player in season were they won a cup and finished 2nd. He is quality and Chelsea will regret letting him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back