Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vardy and Mahrez might give it another season. Unfortunately i think Kante will go this summer as he could get in any team in the world. Would be a huge loss for us

Wasn't Mendy your first choice last year then you switched to Kante.

Failing that you could do a quick hijack of a certain Kenyan on the south coast he might prefer to join the Champions than the team that came 3rd in a 2 horse race.

Vardy is definitely staying AW pretty much confirmed that on Chinese TV last night but Kante is the love child of Vieira and Makalele keeping him is going to be pretty tough.

Wasn't Mendy your first choice last year then you switched to Kante.

Failing that you could do a quick hijack of a certain Kenyan on the south coast he might prefer to join the Champions than the team that came 3rd in a 2 horse race.

Vardy is definitely staying AW pretty much confirmed that on Chinese TV last night but Kante is the love child of Vieira and Makalele keeping him is going to be pretty tough.
Yeah he was, as was Jordan Veretout who chose Villa instead lol

We were quoted £25m for Wamyama so not sure how spurs are getting him for 11m

Don't know if its just one of Wenger's mind games but hope you're right

Yeah he was, as was Jordan Veretout who chose Villa instead lol

We were quoted £25m for Wamyama so not sure how spurs are getting him for 11m

Don't know if its just one of Wenger's mind games but hope you're right

Probably the Wanyama price was because he flat refused to go anywhere else but to join Pochettino and that brings the price down same thing Van Persie did to us a few years back.

I don't think it's mind games with AW,they've been drip feeding their mates in the media that it's a none starter for days now.
Breathe easy mate think you've got the redbull kid for another few years. Well done to his agent for getting him a big wage hike.

I'd take Veretout on the cheap as a squad member,one of the few decent players in their squad,him and Ciaran Clark.

It would go totally against our scouts previous signings. Hoping its all rubbish paper talk. I like Deeney but that money is ludicrous

Ridiculous mate, surely the League Champions can attract better than those two?! £30m for Deeney would be horrific business.

Ridiculous mate, surely the League Champions can attract better than those two?! £30m for Deeney would be horrific business.
On the other hand you could look at it that we won the league with players like Wes Morgan, Danny Simpson and Marc Albrighton lol

I agree though that money could get you some of europes finest players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back